Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of and access to www.lanluas.com.au (the “Site”) provided by Lánluas Consulting Pty Ltd (Lánluas Consulting, Lánluas, or we, our, us) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Site provides general information on a range of services and products. The purpose of this information is to inform. It is not intended to provide solutions on any specific problem or any particular situation. Therefore, it must not be relied upon because Lánluas does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or currency of this information. In addition, Lánluas recommends you seek professional advice before acting or relying upon any information provided in this site.
Lánluas does not endorse, nor accept any liability to any person or organisation for, the content and the use of the information or services provided on the Site or on linked sites.
Lánluas disclaims any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this Site, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Links from external websites to the Site are only permitted with our express written permission.
- what personal information of yours we hold;
- what we do with it;
- who we will disclose it to; and
- how you can access the personal information we hold about you.
You can also find out here how to change inaccurate personal information and how to opt out of receiving communications from us.
How does Lánluas collect and hold your personal information?
Where possible, Lánluas will generally collect your personal information directly from you. Lánluas may also collect your personal information from third parties who provide your personal information to us to allow us to contact you. We may also collect personal information from our website(s) or social media platforms that we operate or may establish.
What personal information about you does Lánluas collect and hold?
The types of personal information that Lánluas collects from you will be directly related to the specific purpose for which it has been collected. How much personal information that you choose to disclose to us is completely up to you. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us. However, failure to provide certain information may result in Lánluas being unable to provide you with the relevant service or product.
The information Lánluas collects will include:
- If you request information from us directly (e.g. via our website) we may collect information from you such as your name, email address and phone number(s).
- If you make an enquiry, provide feedback or make a complaint to us, we may collect information from you such as your name, email address, phone number(s) and address.
- If you provide us with a personal guarantee to secure the payment of any commercial credit that we may extend to you or any organisation or business you are associated with in connection with the supply of our services and products, we may collect information from you such as your name, email address, phone number(s) and residential address.
- If you make an application for employment with Lánluas, we may collect any information that is relevant to such employment including:
- your name and contact details (i.e. residential address, phone number(s) and/or email address)
- any other information relevant to the recruitment process (including any information contained in the application form and your resume).
Lánluas does not generally collect information defined as ‘sensitive information’ in the Privacy Act (such as racial or ethnicity information, political associations, health information and criminal records). However, subject to obtaining your prior consent, Lánluas may collect sensitive information from you in the course of considering your application for employment.
What does Lánluas do with your personal information?
We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes which you provide it or a related secondary purpose which you would reasonably expect. This includes, for example:
- providing the services and/or products you have requested from Lánluas; and
- administering and enforcing any personal guarantee provided to Lánluas by you; and
- responding to any enquiries, feedback or complaints made by you; and
- assessing and administering any applications for employment with Lánluas.
Who will Lánluas disclose your personal information to?
Lánluas may disclose your personal information to:
- other companies or people that we have your consent to share the information with;
- other Lánluas related entities; and
- contractors and third-party service providers that we use in the ordinary course of our business.
We may disclose your personal information to recipients outside of Australia. Lánluas will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is handled by any overseas recipients in accordance with the Privacy Act and our instructions for the purposes described above. By providing Lánluas with your personal information, you consent to this disclosure of your personal information.
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting us at the address below. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how access is provided (e.g. emailing or mailing it to you). A fee may be charged to cover the cost of retrieval.
If at any time you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it and we will either amend the information, or make a record of your comment, as we think appropriate.
Where we have obtained your consent to do so, or in circumstances where you would reasonably expect that your personal information would be used or disclosed for this purpose, we, or third parties engaged to act on our behalf, may contact you from time to time with marketing material about our other services or products. We may also share your personal information with our related entities so that they can provide you with direct marketing communications and material about their services and products. You may opt out of receiving this material at any time by contacting us on 1300 924 007 or by contacting us via email. Your consent to receiving this information will remain current until you advise us otherwise.
Lánluas will never sell, rent or lease “customer lists” or information to third parties. We may use or distribute personal information for bona fide market research purposes. However, we will always ensure that personal identifiers are removed prior to the use of, or distribution of, such information.
Lánluas may use personal information in pursuit of its business objectives, such as:
- testimonials, references, fact sheets or business cases, with your prior consent
- where you share information openly over Social Media, such as LinkedIn or Blog comments
- improving Lánluas services or products
- for a known business purpose, such as raising a support request with a 3rd party (such as Technology One Ltd) in the course of operating our business
- collaboration, for example, to create a better user community for the products we implement.
Information links from Lánluas’s website/s
Lánluas’s website/s may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites you choose to visit. If you provide any information directly to parties other than us (even if those sites are showing the Lánluas brand or mention the Lánluas name), different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the personal information disclosed.
Questions and complaints
Lánluas Consulting Pty Ltd
Level 14, 60 Margaret Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: 1300 924 007
Contact us with questions or complaints via email.
We will respond and advise whether we agree with your complaint or not. If we do not agree, we will provide reasons. If we do agree, we will advise what (if any) action we consider appropriate to take in response. If you are still not satisfied after having contacted us and given us a reasonable time to respond, then we suggest that you contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by:
Phone: 1300 363 992 (local call cost, but calls from mobile and pay phones may incur higher charges). If calling from overseas (including Norfolk Island): +61 2 9284 9749
TTY: 1800 620 241 (this number is dedicated to the hearing impaired only, no voice calls)
TIS: Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450 (If you don’t speak English or English is your second language and you need assistance and ask for the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner)
Post: GPO Box 2999 Canberra ACT 2601
Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
When visiting Lánluas’s website(s), the site server makes a record of the visit and logs the following information for statistical and administrative purposes:
- the user’s server address – to consider the users who use the site regularly and tailor the site to their interests and requirements;
- the date and time of the visit to the site – this is important for identifying the website’s busy times and ensuring maintenance on the site is conducted outside these periods;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded – this indicates to Lánluas which pages or documents are most important to users and also helps identify important information that may be difficult to find.
- duration of the visit – this indicates to us how interesting and informative the Lánluas site is to users;
- the type of browser used – this is important for browser specific coding; and
- in order to optimise the Lánluas website(s) and better understand its usage, we collect the visiting domain name or IP address, Computer Operating System, Browser Type and Screen Resolution.
The information set out above is collected by automated means including via cookies. A cookie is a piece of information that an internet website sends to your browser when you access information at that site. You can change the privacy settings of your browser, in particular, you can refuse all cookies or opt to be notified each time a cookie is sent to your computer. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our website(s), you may not be able to take full advantage of services offered via our website(s).
Retention and destruction of personal information
Lánluas will destroy or de-identify your personal information as soon as practicable once it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected. However, we may be required by law to retain your personal information after your relationship with us has expired. In this case your personal information will continue to be protected in accordance with this policy. If we destroy personal information we will do so by taking reasonable steps and using up-to-date techniques and processes.
Security of information
Lánluas will take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our website(s) and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Emails and any attachments sent from Lánluas are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and all attachments.
Lánluas accepts no responsibility for any alterations made to sent emails (or accompanying documents) after initial transmission. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Lánluas.
In this policy personal information has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act.
This policy was updated in February 2021.
Lánluas Consulting Pty Ltd
c/o Lincoln Partners
Level 1, 120 Sussex Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Sign up to our newsletter and get our latest white paper.
Plus the latest news and insights delivered directly to your inbox.
Discover our solutions
Unlock the potential of your TechnologyOne investment. The Lánluas team has deep skill and expertise in TechnologyOne solutions, products and technologies.Learn more
Helping our clients maximise value from their enterprise systems, Lánluas Consulting converts recommended enterprise solutions into concrete performance improvement.Learn more
Lánluas Consulting drives innovative business and digital transformation by providing thought leadership, process improvement, software implementation and support services to over 200 clients.Learn more